Internet Rivers: Cycling
I'd much rather be riding my bike.
Bicycles are the best way to see the country. They are the ideal forms of intercity transportation and are a great way to exercise.
This category of Internet Rivers lists resouces for cyclists.
- Pactimo (*)
Pactimo produces quality cycling apparel including apparel for cycling teams.
- Ride 2 Recovery (ride2recovery.com)
A cycling event raising funds for wounded veterans.
- Ride of Silence (www.rideofsilence.org)
The mission of the world wide Ride of Silence is to honor bicyclists killed by motorists, promote sharing the road, and provide awareness of bicycling safety.
- World Naked Bike Ride (www.worldnakedbikeride.org)
The goal of WNBR is to stop indecent exposure to vehicle emissions!
- Bicycle Empowerment Network (www.benbikes.org.za)
BEN is an organization that is seeking to empower people in Africa with used bikes and bike parts.
- Boot Scoot Bikes (bootscootbikes.com)
Boot Sccot Bikes offers balance training bikes for kids ages 2 to 4.
- National Interscholastic Cycling Association (www.nationalmtb.org)
NICA offers resources for interscholastic cycling.
- Halfbike (halfbikes.com)
The Halfbike is a new kind of personal vehicle that brings joy back to urban mobility.
- Bob's Bicycles (bobs-bicycles.com)
Bob's Bicycles is a bike shop from Boise with bikes, components, apparel and accessories.
- League of American Bicyclists (bikeleague.org)
The League of American Bicyclists is a DC based national organization seeking to make America bike friendly.
- Co-Motion Cycling (co-motion.com)
Based in Eugene, Co-Motion offers hand crafted touring and tandem cycles.
- Park Tool (www.parktool.com) - review
Park Tools is Minnesota based producer of bicycle parts.
Category Hits 7219
*This is an affiliate link.