Internet Rivers: Christmas
Christmas Season is a joyous time of year. This page lists web sites about Christmas or with ideas for Christmas gifts.
- Tom Smith Christmas Crackers (*)
Tom Smith offers a line of traditional and luxury Christmas Crackers. A Christmas Cracker is a brightly wrapped party favor that makes a crack when opened by two people.
- Santa's Secret Village (sm) (www.northpole.com)
The North Pole is cold during the winter. This site lets you visit the north pole online.
- NORAD Tracks Santa (noradsanta.org)
The engineers at NORAD have a web site for tracking Santa's epic trip around the globe to deliver presents to all the good boys and girls.
- Christmas (aFountainOfBargains.com)
Links to stores with a Christmas spirit.
- Christmas Light Finder.com (www.christmaslightfinder.com)
This site indexes Christmas Light displays around the world.
- Samaritan's Purse (www.samaritanspurse.org)
Samaritan's Purse is Bill Graham charity that puts together Christmas gift boxes for children in need or effected by disaster (such as the Haitian earthquake). The site lets you build a gift box online.
- Christmas Bird Count (birds.audubon.org)
A fun tradition, groups from around the world venture out into the field and count the number and species of birds. This data is used to help conservation efforts.
- Christmas Seals (www.christmasseals.org)
A fundraiser for the American Lung Association
- Trees for Troops (www.treesfortroops.org)
The Christmas Spirit Foundation brings Christmas Trees to military families.
- Ornament Shop (ornamentshop.com)
Ornament Shop carries personalized Christmas Ornaments and gifts.
- Ugly Christmas Sweater (uglychristmassweater.com)
Site offers "Ugly Christmas Sweaters" for themed parties and Christmas kitch.
- King Of Christmas (kingofchristmas.com)
Buy direct from the artificial forest. King of Christmas has a huge selection of artificial Christmas Trees. Artificial trees create less mess and you don't have to kill a new tree each December.
Category Hits 3537
*This is an affiliate link.