New Directory Entries
This page shows the 30 most recent entries in the Internet Rivers open directory.
- Mulligan Mint Fail (added by kevind in Coins)
This page has info on a thing called "The Mulligan Mint" which was founded in 2012 and collapsed in 2013.
- Variety and Errors (added by kevind in Coins)
Site is interested in varieties and errors in coins.
- WINGS Coins (added by kevind in Coins)
Site offers coin grading services.
- Lifeway Christian Resources (added by kevind in Christian Stores)
Lifeway Christian Resources, by the Southern Baptist Convention, offers books, ministry materials and related products.
- Hacked Snacks (added by kevind in Treats)
Hacked Snacks offers a selection of improved snacks.
- Steem User Authority (added by kevind in SteemIt)
This system calculates the overall influence of a SteemIt account. My score is 2.628. My UA rank of 14592 ... which is pathetic considering the site has just 40,000 active users.
- SteemPeak (added by kevind in SteemIt)
SteemPeak is an interface to SteemIt.
- Steeminvite (added by kevind in SteemIt)
Site lets Steemians invite friends to the service.
- dpoll.xyz (added by kevind in SteemIt)
Site lets people make polls on SteemIt.
- Pixaboy (added by kevind in Microstock)
Pixabay has stock images using the Creative Commons and Public Domain photos.
- Jack Franklin (added by kevind in Men s Clothing)
Jack Franklin offers quality silk ties at low Internet prices.
- Steem Bounty (added by kevind in SteemIt)
People can set bounties for contests and activities on SteemIt.
- Rockabye (added by kevind in Toys)
Rockabye is an Arizona firm that creates fun plush covered rockers for Toddlers.
- Steem Projects (added by kevind in SteemIt)
Site lists apps created in conjunction with Steem.
- SteemIt Sign Up (added by kevind in SteemIt)
This is a sign up page for SteemIt. It has two options. The "free option" has a wait time. The paid option requires that you have a cyber currency account that will let you send STEEM to their server.
- SSL Labs (added by kevind in SSL/TSL Certiciates)
This site will run tests on your SSL certificate to see if it is up to snuff.
- Zero cost SSL (added by kevind in SSL/TSL Certiciates)
Site offers free SSL certificates.
- GoDaddy - SSL (added by kevind in SSL/TSL Certiciates)
GoDaddy offers a full range of domain services and SSL certificates.
- Who mute me? (added by kevind in SteemIt)
This tool shows users who've muted you.
- MinnowBooster (added by kevind in SteemIt)
Site has resources to help build minnows such as renting and delegating steem power.
- Reflex Protect (added by kevind in Hunting)
Reflex Protect is a non-lethal self defense product.
- JC Penney (added by kevind in Shopping)
JC Penney is a leading shopping center offer ship to store throughout the US.
- HalloweenCostumes.com (added by kevind in Costumes)
Halloween Costumes.com is a site from Minnesota offering a full selections of costumes.
- Trailways Transportation System (added by kevind in Travel)
Trailways is a network of independent bus companies offering transportation services across the US.
- Greyhound History (added by kevind in History)
This site has a visual display of the history of Greyhound Bus which became Viad Corporation.
- NuWave - Precision Induction Cooktop (added by kevind in Cooking Outdoors)
The NuWave induction cooktop is a portable stove that uses induction to heat metallic pans. These electric cooktops are substantially more efficient than traditional electric ranges.
- SteemIt PhotoCircles (added by kevind in SteemIt Contests)
Photo Circles has regular competitions centered around photography.
- SteemIt - CartoonOff (added by kevind in SteemIt Contests)
Cartoon Off is a contest for folks who draw and appreciate cartoons.
- SteemIt - PayItForward (added by kevind in SteemIt Contests)
Pay It Forward has a steady stream of contests designed to help worthy accounts build STEEM POWER. Their contests use the hash tag "payitforward."
- SteemCleaners (added by kevind in SteemIt)
This site by @SteemCleaners allows people to report abuse on SteemIt.com. Abuse can come in the form of plagiarism, identity theft, spam, photo plagiarism, phishing and other threats.