<== Darden Restaurants ==>
Darden Restaurants is a leading group of casual style restaurants that includes The Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Smokey Bones and Bahama Breeze. In 2007, the group included over 1700 restaurants.
- In 1968, Bill Darden [1918 - 1994] established the first Red Lobster restaurant in Lakeland, Florida. To the dismay of Maine Lobster, this experience in casual dining was a success. There's currently upwards to 700 Red Lobster restaurants.
- The first Olive Garden restaurant opened in 1982. The Olive Garden emphasizes hospitaliano as it serves a fun selection Italian cuisine.
- Smokey Bones Barbeque and Grill offers a unique combination of Southern style cooking. (The Smokey Bones Restaurants are concentrated in the East).
- The Bahama Breeze chain emphasizes the tastes, colors and sounds of the Carribbean islands.
Darden Restaurants are fully owned (opposed to franchises which are locally owned but follow corporate guidelines.) Darden Restaurants has over 175,000 employees. They trade on the NYSE with the symbol DRI.
The charitable efforts of Darden Restaurants include the Giving Back to the Sea program that seeks to promote healthy fisheries. Cultural donations include the Orlando Chihuly exhibit, The Winter Park Bach Festival and other worthy efforts.
ADVERTISEMENT: You can Buy Darden Restaurants Gift Card at giftcard.com.
- Grand Junction - Dining: Olive Gardens and The Red Lobster
- Saint George - Dining: Red Lobster
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Dining: Red Lobster
- Salt Lake Sites - European: Olive Garden / Red Lobster
- Ogden, Utah - Dining: OIive Garden / Red Lobster
- Denver Color - Dining: Olive Garden / Red Lobster
- Colorado Springs Color - Dining: Red Lobster / Olive Gardens
- Boulder Color - Dining: Olive Garden
- Fort Collins Color - Dining: Red Lobster ./ Olive Gardens
- Logan Utah - Dining: Olive Garden
- Wikipedia - Darden (Drawn 4/6/2017)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next