Internet Rivers: Child Safety
This pages lists non-commercial web sites concerned with the health and safety of our most precious resource ... our children. This open directory simply points to resources and is not intended as a recommendation of any service, nor is it responsible for the content of the listed sites.
- Amber Alert GPS (*) - review
The Amber Alert GPS works with the Cell Phone system to help keep track of the young ones during the day. The device shows current location and waypoints for the day. It even lets children text a message to the folks.
- dbaza's Diabetes Education for Kids (www.dbaza.com)
dbaza?s Diabetes Education for Kids is the only educational game designed to help the entire family understand the challenges of diabetes care. It helps children learn about basic diabetes concepts without appearing like an educational chore.
- The National Children's Advocacy Center (www.nationalcac.org)
The National Child Advocation Center seeks to prevent and intervene in child abuse.
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (missingkids.com)
Missing Kids has information on Amber Alerts and missing children.
- Children's Healthcare Is a Legal Duty (childrenshealthcare.org)
Children's Healthcare Is a Legal Duty is a non-profit national membership organization established in 1983 to protect children from abusive religious and cultural practices, especially religion-based medical neglect.
- Freedom Youth Project (www.freedomyouthproject.org)
The Freedom Youth Project is in the trenches battling child sex traffic.
- KidSafe.me (www.kidsafe.me)
Site provides tools to help protect kids using mobile phones and social media.
- Zarbee's (zarbees.com)
Zarbee's makes a safe and natural cough medicine for kids (and now adults).
- Safe Kids Worldwide (www.safekids.org)
Safe Kids Worldwide is a global organization dedicated to preventing injuries in children, the number one killer of kids in the United States.
- Kid Smartz (www.kidsmartz.org)
KidSmartz is a child safety program that educates families about preventing abduction and empowers kids in grades K-5 to practice safer behaviors.
- Truckers Against Trafficking (Profile)
Program trains truck drivers to look for signs of human trafficking.
Category Hits 9848
*This is an affiliate link.