🠈 Regus 🠊
Established in Belgium in 1989, Regus is a site by the multinational firm International Workplace Group that offers on demand office space and meeting space. The company's primary target is business travelers who require quality work and meeting spaces while on the road. Regus Workplace Recovery provides space for companies that have problems with their primary workplace.
On demand meeting rooms are popular among local businesses and community service organizations that occasionally require off site meeting space. On demand workspace is also ideal for nimble start up firms.
The company claims to have over 3000 offices in 900 cities around the globe. As this is a highly dynamic market, The actual numbers change with economic conditions.
The company was headquartered in Brussels. In 2016 the company created a "scheme of arrangement." In this arrangement Regus is owned by "International Workplace Group" that trades on the London Stock Exchange with the symbol: IWG. The address of the holding company is on the island of Jersey.
- IWG PLC (Drawn 10/8/2017)
- Phoenix Color - Business: Regus
- Pima County - Business: Regus
- Boulder Color - Business: Regus
- Colorado Springs Color - Business: Regus
- Denver Color - Business: Regus
- Fort Collins Color - Business: Regus
- Provo Utah - Business: Regus
- Salt Lake Sites - Business: Regus
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next