🠈 VCA Animal Hospitals 🠊
VCA Animal Hospital
VCA Animal Hospital is brand of animal hospitals by VCA (Veterinary Centers of America).
According to Funding Universe1, VCA was founded in 1986 with the ambitious goal of dominating the veterinary industry. The vet industry had some 50,000 veterinarians working in 16,000 independent clinics.
The firm had its first IPO in 1991. It formed a partnership with H.J. Heinz Co.. In 2000, they formed a partnership with Leonard Green and became private. In 2001, they began trading on the NASDAQ with the symbol WOOF.
The company has grown through construction and acquisition. They now list facilities in 42 states.
In 2014, VCA acquired Camp Bow Wow which operates dog day care centers. In 2017, VCA was acquired by Mars Corporation.
- Funding Universe - VCA (Drawn 11/15/2017)
- Wikipedia - VCA (Drawn 11/15/2017)
- Cochise County - Business: VCA Animal Hospitals
- Phoenix Color - Veterinary: VCA Animal Hospitals
- Pima County - Animals: VCA Animal Hospitals
- Yavapai County - Animals: VCA Animal Hospitals
- Boulder Color - Animal: VCA Animal Hospitals
- Colorado Springs Color - Animal: VCA Animal Hospitals
- Denver Color - Veterinary: VCA Animal Hospitals
- Fort Collins Color - Animal Services: VCA Fort Collins Animal Hospital
- Davis County - Business: VCA Animal Hospitals
- Salt Lake Sites - Veterinarians: VCA Animal Hospitals
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next