Internet Rivers: Economics
This is research I am doing in crasscommercial.com
- Tuttle Twins (*)
Tuttle Twins is a series of children books that introduce topics like property rights and rule of law.
- Economist.com (www.economist.com)
The British journal, the Economist has a long history of well written articles and reviews, the online site appears to be a cut above as well.
- Capitalism, by Robert Hessen: (www.econlib.org)
Talks about the history of capitalism.
- Internet Center for Corruption Research (www.icgg.org)
Site has research into corruption. It is amazing the correlation between low corruption rates and the quality of life.
- Cato's Center for Trade Policy Studies (freetrade.org)
A site advocated free trade.
- Ludwig von Mises Institute (mises.org)
Site promotes the Austrian approach to economics which supports free markets and de-emphasizes the empirical measurements that tend to dominate mainstream economics.
- USAspending.gov (usaspending.gov)
This government site offers a looking into spending by the federal government.
- Power of the Poor (www.freetochoosemedia.org)
Power of the Poor by Free To Choose Media is a PBS special that explores the immense wealth locked up in places that we consider poor, and how one could release this energy by allowing ownership and free market.
- Foundation for Teaching Economics (www.fte.org)
Committed to Excellence in Economic Education, this site offers videos on economics.
- The National Debt Crisis (thenationaldebtcrisis.com)
Gone are the days when printing more money would make the national debt go away.
- Global Economic Warfare (globaleconomicwarfare.com)
Economic warfare is an ancient art. A recent report examines the role that economic warfare may have played in the 2008 collapse and future vulnerabilities for our nation.
- Visual Capitalist (www.visualcapitalist.com)
The Visual Capitalists produces graphics to discuss economic concepts.
- Steamboat Institute (www.steamboatinstitute.org)
The Steamboat Institute hosts an annual meeting on free market economics.
- Center for Economic and Policy Analysis (www.cepr.net)
CEPR offers research related to economics.
- Economy In Crisis (economyincrisis.org)
Economy in Crisis is a group worried about the destruction of the American Industrial Base.
- Economic Policy Journal.com (www.economicpolicyjournal.com)
EPJ provides an economical view of the world.
- Against Crony Capitalism (www.againstcronycapitalism.org)
A book explores crony capitalism. Crony capitalism is a system in which big government conspires with big business against the people.
- Department of Numbers (www.deptofnumbers.com)
This site offers insight into reported economic data.
- Holdings Channel (www.holdingschannel.com)
This site follows large institutional holders.
Category Hits 7078
*This is an affiliate link.