Internet Rivers: Finance
The Internet has a large number of resources for finding jobs, for employees, mortages, insurance and more.
- Checks Unlimited (merchant profile) - review
Order checks online with ChecksUnlimited.com
- TreasuryDirect (www.treasurydirect.gov)
Buy US treasury bonds directly from the US Treasury Department.
- Kiva.org (kiva.org)
Kiva.org is a group that allows you to make microloans.
- Church Financing (www.church-financing.com)
Church Financing, Church Loans, Church Mortgage and Church Refinance by Church Financing, a Church Loan division of Griffin Capital Funding provider of church financing, refinancing and church investment.
- e*trade (etrade.com)
E*Trade offers online trading and banking.
- Crude Oil Futures Prices - NYMEX (www.wtrg.com)
This page shows crude oil prices.
- Fund Raising Counsel, Inc (frcigroup.com)
FRCI specializes in fundraising for non-profit groups.
- Peachstate Financial Services (www.peachstatefinancial.com)
Peach State Financial Services provides church loans.
- eToro (www.etoro.com)
eToro takes forex trading to a new level. The eToro platform is simple and comfortable to use, allowing you to focus on your trading.
- Utah Monetary Summit (utahmonetarysummit.com)
A site advocating a return to a sound money policy ... backed by precious metals.
- Paul D Sippil and Associates (paulsippil.com)
A financial advisor wanting to inform the public about hidden fees in retirement accounts.
- PayPal (www.paypal.com)
Paypal lets people buy and sell online with their email account. Use this link to sign up to receive online payments as a paypal merchant.
- International Securities Identification Numbers Organization (www.isin.org)
ISIN is a 12 digit code given to identify publicly traded securities.
- CUSIP Global Services (www.cusip.com)
CUSIP created unique identifiers for securities.
- Association of National Numbering Agencies (www.annaservice.com)
Founded in 1992, The ANNA Service Bureau is an international oversees the issuing of security identifiers (ISIN) by member companies.
- ISIN Network (www.isin.net)
The ISIN Network assists Global Companies and Funds with their International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) and CUSIP for Debt and Equities Solutions.
- U.S. Currency Education Program (www.uscurrency.gov)
Site has information on authenticating US currency.
- CUCollaborate™ (www.cucollaborate.com)
CUCollaborate™ is a Washington, D.C.-based, independent, membership association for credit unions and their partners. CUCollaborate’s mission is to facilitate collaboration that helps credit unions accelerate their growth while reducing expenses and risk.
Category Hits 13100
*This is an affiliate link.