Internet Rivers: Loans / Mortgage
The web makes it easy to research rates and apply for loans online. Streamlining the application process reduces costs, opens new options for consumers and can reduce borrowing rates. This section of Internet Rivers lists web sites offering loans and mortgages.
- Quizzle (*)
Quizzle offers a free VantageScore credit score and an Equifax credit report - every six months.
- Mortgage Minute Guy (www.mortgageminuteguy.com)
A site by Roger Schlesinger about the mortgage industry.
- National Association of Mortgage Brokers (www.namb.org)
The National Association of Mortgage Brokers is an association supporting the mortgage brokerage industry.
- Don't Borrow Trouble (www.dontborrowtrouble.com)
Don't Borrow Trouble is a national campaign against predatory lending.
- AnnualCreditReport (www.annualcreditreport.com)
Annual Credit Report allows you to order one free credit report per year to help prevent identity theft.
- International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (www.iapda.org)
A member organization provides industry orientation, training and certification for individual Debt Settlement Professionals
- Denver Bankruptcy Attorney (coloradobankruptcyguide.com)
Colorado Bankruptcy Guide is a personal bankruptcy law firm in Denver.
- Credit Report (www.creditreport.org)
Site has information about Credit Reports.
- NMLS Gatewat (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org)
Site is a gateway to the National Mortgage Licensing System which provides licensing services for mortgage lenders throughout the United States.
Category Hits 5660
*This is an affiliate link.