🠈 24 Hour Fitness 🠊
24 Hour Fitness
24 Hour Fitness is a company based in San Ramon, Ca. When I visited the site in May 2019 they listed over 400 centers in 17 states.
The company was founded in 1983 by Mark Mastrov. Mr. Mastrov joined 24 Hour Nautilus to work out a knee injury and began expanding the company. The company took on its current name in 1996.
This is a video from their YouTube Channel:
This section lists select corporate events of the company.
- 1983: Mark Mastrov acquired 24 Hour Nautilus.
- 1995: Company acquired California Fitness based in Hong Kong.
- 2005: Forstmann, Little and Company acquired 24 Hour Fitness for $1.6 billion.
- 2012: Company sold California Fitness, based in Hong Kong, to Ansa Group.
- 2012: The company put itself on the market with an asking price of $2 billion but failed to find a buyer.
- AEA Investors LP and the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan acquired 24 Hour Fitness for $1.85 billion.
- Boulder Color - Fitness: 24 Hour Fitness Centers
- Colorado Springs Color - Fitness: 24 Hour Fitness
- Denver Color - Fitness: 24 Hour Fitness
- Fort Collins Color - Sports: 24 Hour Fitness
- Internet Rivers - Fitness: 24 Hour Fitness
- Internet Rivers - MOBI: 24 Hour Fitness
- Provo Utah - Fitness: 24 Hour Fitness
- Salt Lake Sites - Fitness: 24 Hour Fitness
- Wikipedia - 24 Hour Fitness (Drawn 5/31/2019)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next