🠈 Chick-fil-A 🠊
Established in 1967, Chick-fil-A is an expanding chain of fast food restaurants from Atlanta serving fried chicken based dishes. The franchise has grown to over 1600 restaurants by mid 2012. Chick-fil-A built on the success of an establishment called Dwarf Grill by the same group established in 1946.
The company produced a series of funny commercials and billboards with cows promoting the message "Eat mor chiken"
For the first several decades, Chick-fil-A was primarily a mall based operation. It recent years, it has expanded the number of free standing stores.
The founder of the company, S. Truett Cathy, is noted for a strong Christian faith. The stores reflect this commitment in community service and a policy of being closed on Sunday to observe the Sabbath and holidays.
The video below features Tim Hawkins singing a parody about his love for Chick-fil-A.
- Phoenix Color - Fast Foods: Chick-fil-A
- Pima County - Fast Foods: Chick-fil-A
- Pinal County - Dining: Chick-fil-A
- Boulder Color - Fast Foods: Chick-fil-A
- Colorado Springs Color - Fast Food: Chick-fil-A
- Denver Color - Fast Food: Chick-fil-A
- Fort Collins Color - Fast Foods: Chick-fil-A
- Grand Junction - Fast Food: Chick-fil-A
- Logan Utah - Dining: Chick-fil-A
- Ogden, Utah - Fast Food: Chick-fil-A
- Provo Utah - Fast Foods: Chick-fil-A
- Salt Lake Sites - Fast Foods: Chick-fil-A
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Dining: Chick-fil-A
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next