🠈 Daylight Donut Flour Company 🠊
Daylight Donuts is a chain of independently owned donut shops which lists about a thousand shops on its map page.
The company was founded in 1954 by Tommy and Lucille Day of Tulsa, Ok. The Days sold their business, which serviced 200 stores, to Jerry and Linda Hull in 1977. The Hulls sold the business to John and Sheila Bond in 2002. Corporate headquarters are still in Tulsa.
The chain is not a traditional franchise. Local businesses license the name and agree to buy their flour and equipment from Daylight Flour Company. This gives business owners a little bit more control over their operations. It also means quality varies from store to store. The video shows a Daylight Donut backer at work.
- Phoenix Color - Bakeries and Delis: Daylight Donuts
- Colorado Springs Color - Bakery: Daylight Donuts!
- Denver Color - Bakeries: Daylight Donut Flour Company
- Grand Junction - Bakeries: Daylight Donuts
- Pueblo Color - Dining: Daylight Donuts!
- Provo Utah - Bakeries: Daylight Donuts
- Saint George - Dining: Daylight Donut Flour Company
- Salt Lake Sites - Bakeries / Delis: Daylight Donut Flour Company
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Dining: Daylight Donuts!
- Laramie, Wyoming - Dining: Daylight Donuts
- Daylight Donuts - About (Drawn 12/3/2017)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next