🠈 LongHorn Steakhouse 🠊
LongHorn Steak House
LongHorn Steakhouse is a chain of about 500 restaurants dedicated to serving quality steaks.
The restaurant was founded in 1981 in Atlanta by George McKerrow, Jr.. The restaurateur says the business was floundering when a freak snowstorm hit Atlanta. Mr. McKerrow opened his doors to the stranded motorists who then began spreading the word about the hospitality they received.
The restaurant began expanding gradually in the 1990s and became part of the RARE Hospitality International Inc. RARE was acquired by Darden Restaurant, Inc in 2007 after which the chain began expanding rapidly.
ADVERTISEMENT: You can Buy Darden Restaurants Gift Card at giftcard.com.
- Phoenix Color - Dining: LongHorn Steakhouse
- Pima County - Dining: LongHorn Steakhouse
- Colorado Springs Color - Dining: LongHorn Steakhouse
- Denver Color - Dining: LongHorn Steakhouse
- Fort Collins Color - Dining: LongHorn Steakhouse
- Ogden, Utah - Dining: LongHorn Steakhouse
- Salt Lake Sites - American: LongHorn Steakhouse
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next