🠈 Melting Pot 🠊
The Melting Pot
The Melting Pot is a growing chain of fondue franchises with several hundred restaurants across the nation.
Fodue is a Swiss dish that involves dipping items in a communal pot of melted cheese. The name was derived from the French word fondu which means "melted."
The dish was popularized in Switzerland in the 1930s by the Swiss Cheese Union and became popular in the US during the 1960s. The first Melthing Pot Restaurant was established in Florida in 1975.
Chocolate fondue involves dipping items in a chocolate sauce. A chocolate fountain involves chocolate cascading from from a fountain. There are chocolate fountains in heaven!
The restaurant promotes National Cheese Fodue Day in April.
The video below shows a fodue recipe from the Melting Pot's recipe book.
- Phoenix Color - Dining: Melting Pot
- Pima County - Dining: Melting Pot
- Boulder Color - Dining: Melting Pot
- Colorado Springs Color - Dining: Melting Pot
- Denver Color - Dining: Melting Pot
- Fort Collins Color - Dining: Melting Pot
- Salt Lake Sites - European: Melting Pot Restaurant
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next