🠈 Assistance League 🠊
The Assistance League was founded in 1919 by philanthropists Anne Banning and Ada Edwards Laughlin. The charity was noted for its youthful focus in which the league would call on daughters and grand daughters to engage in charitable acts.
The charity gradually grew from its base in Southern California to 120 chapters across the nation seeking to assist in the needs of the community.
- Coconino County - Community Service: Assistance League Flagstaff
- Phoenix Color - Community: Assistance League of Phoenix
- Pima County - Community Service: Assistance League Tucson
- Yuma County - Community Services: Assistance League Yuma
- Colorado Springs Color - Community: Assistance League - Colorado Springs
- Denver Color - Thrift, Consignment & Pawn: Assistance League
- Saint George - Community: Assistance League - Southern Utah
- Salt Lake Sites - Thrift, Pawn & Consignment: Assistance League of Salt Lake City
- Wikipedia - Assistance League (Drawn 10/21/2017)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next