🠈 Aterian Investment Partners 🠊
Aterian Investment Partners
Aterian Investment Partners is a private equity firm specializing in buying firms in the process of transition.
This firm is relatively new. I compiled information from the site's portfolio and press releases in September 2019:
- 2009: The site listed Brandon Bethea, Michael Fieldstone, Christopher Thomas as founders when I visited in 20019.
- 2012: Aterian acquired BSI (Buring Systems International) which makes components for gas cooking.
- 2012: Aterian and BSI acquired the Gas-Fueled Cooking Assets of CEM S.A. which makes gas burners.
- 2016: Robertshaw US Holding Corp. acquired BSI.
- 2012: Aterian acquired Bluewater Thermal Solutions which provides heat treating products.
- 2012: Aterian acquired Southwest Heat Treat of Texas.
- 2014: Aterian acquired Johnson Wire Technologies which makes high carbon and alloy steel wire.
- 2019: Liberty JWT Holdings Inc., an affiliate of GFG Alliance, acquired Johnson Wire.
- 2015: Aterian acquired SourceLink which engages in data driven direct marketing.
- 2015: Aterian acquired Backyard Discovery which makes backyard swing sets.
- 2016: Aterian acquired Step2 which makes large plastic toys.
- 2016: Aterian acquired Stewart Tubular Products.
- 2016: Aterian acquired Zephyr which offers supply chain managment services.
- 2017: Aterian acquired Neograph Solutions which offers natural and synthetic graphite flakes.
- 2018: Aterian invested in Standard Furniture.
- 2018: Aterian acquired Vander-Bend which makes precision products in Silicon Valley.
- 2018: Aterian acquired Albay Industries which makes upholstery.
- 2018: Aterian acquired Pioneer Metal Finishing.
- 2018: Aterian acquired Xpress Global Systems which makes rolled floor coverings.
- 2018: Aterian acquired U.S. Zinc which makes zinc products.
- 2018: Aterian acquired Path Interactive from its founder. The company offers digital direct marketing.
- 2019: Aterian acquired a steel fabricator called J.L. Hailey Enterprises.
- 2019: Aterian acquired The Pace Companies which makde plumbing products.
- 201p: Aterian acquired the Hain Pure Protein Division which owned the Freebird and Empire Kosher brands from Hain Celestial Group for $80 million
- 2019: Aterian acquired Bright International which makes hair bleach products.
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: Aterian Investment Partners
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next