🠈 The Cheesecake Factory 🠊
The Cheesecake Factory
The Cheesecake Factory was started in 1978 by David Overton as a sandwich shop in a Los Angeles suburb. The shop's menu included several styles of cheesecakes.
The cheesecakes themselves came from recipes of David's mother Evelyn. Evelyn learned to make cheesecakes for a Detroit restaurant in 1949 before raising a family.
The company expanded gradually in Southern California. They began expanding outside of California in 1990. The company went public in 1992. They trade on the NASDAQ with the symbol CAKE.
The company continues to grow gradually adding a few restaurants a year. In 2014, they began building restaurants outside the US.
The company is also developing The Grand Lux Cafe which serves a menu inspired by Venice.
- Phoenix Color - Restaurants: Cheesecake Factory
- Pima County - Dining: Cheesecake Factory
- Boulder Color - Dining: Cheesecake Factory
- Denver Color - Dining: Cheesecake Factory
- Salt Lake Sites - American: Cheesecake Factory
- Wikipedia - The Cheesecake Factory (Drawn 11/13/2017)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next