🠈 Colliers International 🠊
Colliers International is a Canadian based real estate firm with over 400 offices world wide. The company uses a partnership model with locally owned offices co-ordinating through the primary firm.
- 1967: Firm was formed to review portfolio of National Australia Bank's property portfolio in Melbourne. Additional firms were created in Adelaide and Sydney.
- 1976: The firms merged together and began trading as Collier Group.
- 1979: Company registered as Colliers International Pty Ltd.
- 1985: firms in North America joined Colliers international.
- 1990: the firm entered Europe and Latin America.
- 2004: FirstService Corporation of Toronto invested in Colliers Macaulay Nicolls, making it the largest Collier agency.
- 2008: Four agency broke off to form Cassidy Turley which later joined Cushman Wakefield.
- Phoenix Color - Commercial Realty: Colliers International
- Denver Color - Commercial: Colliers International
- Salt Lake Sites - Commercial Realty: Colliers International
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next