🠈 Genstar Capital 🠊
Genstar Capital is a private equity firm based in San Francisco with about $3 billion in investments.
The company was founded in 1988. It was named after a Canadian conglomerate named Genstar Corporation that was founded in 1976 and sold to Imasco in 1986 after it had acquired about 100 companies.
Genstar Capital invests in mid-tier companies. Their site listed the investments in December 2018:
This looks like a very complex company. I will only list events that I encounter in other research.
- 1976: Genstar Corporation Founded
- 1986: Imasco acquired Genstar Corporation and retire brand.
- 1988: Former investors of Genstar start Genstar Capital.
- 2007: Genstar acquired PRA Health Sciences for $500 million.
- Wikipedia - Genstar (Drawn 12/1/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next