🠈 Robert Half International 🠊
Robert Half International
RHI is a specialized staffing firm founded in 1948. Divisions of Robert Half include:
- Accountemps (temporary staffing in finance),
- Robert Half Finance and Accounting (full time staffing in finance),
- Robert Half Management Resources (full and temporary project management resources),
- OfficeTeam (skilled administrative support),
- Robert Half Technology (IT professionals),
- Robert Half Legal (for professionals in the legal field),
- and The Creative Group (for people in marketing, advertising and design).
The web site Resumania shows the lighter side of the employment game.
Robert Half International has headquarters in Menlo Park. The company trades on the NYSE with the symbol RHI. In 2005, Robert Half took position 562 in the Fortune 500 list of largest American companies. In 2005, RHI reported 3.3 billion
- Colorado Springs Color - Employment Agencies: Robert Half International
- Internet Rivers - Employment Agencies: Robert Half International
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next