🠈 Kraft Heinz 🠊
Kraft Heinz is a conglomerate holding many popular food brands.
The Youtube Channel The Market is Open put together an interesting video on the rise of Kraft Heinz.
This page is a stub. It lists transactions that I encounter in other research.
- 1993: Kraft/Phillip Morris acquired Terry's of York which owned the Altoids brand.
- 2000: Heinz acquired Linda McCartney Foods which markets vegan, organic foods.
- 2006: Hain Celestial Group acquired the brand.
- 2004: Wrigley acquired Life Savers and Altoids from Kraft for $1.48 billion.
- Wikipedia - Kraft Heinz (Drawn 9/1/2019)
- Business Wire - Heinz Explores Linda McCartney (Drawn 9/18/2019)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next