🠈 LensCrafters 🠊
LensCrafters was founded in 1983, and quickly expanded. They now have over 850 stores in the US and Canada. In 1995 LensCrafters was acquired by the Luxottica Group of Milan. The Luxottica Group is a leading designer of eyewear. The company's portfolio includes the brands Ray-Ban, Oakley, Inc., Revo, Arnette, Killer Loop, Persol, Vogue, Luxottica, and Sferoflex. Retail stores include LensCrafters, Pearl Vision and Sunglass Hut.
The Luxottica Group is traded on both the Bursa Italiana and NYSE with the symbol LUX.
- Boulder Color - Vision: LensCrafters
- Colorado Springs Color - Vision: LensCrafters
- Denver Color - Vision: LensCrafters
- Fort Collins Color - Vision: LensCrafters
- Pueblo Color - Health: LensCrafters
- Internet Rivers - Eyewear: LensCrafters
- Missoula Websites - Optometry: LensCrafters
- Ogden, Utah - Optical: LensCrafters
- Provo Utah - Vision: LensCrafters
- Saint George - Vision: LensCrafters
- Salt Lake Sites - Optometry: LensCrafters
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next