🠈 Maggie Moos 🠊
Maggee Moos and Marble Slab Creamery
Marble Slab Creamery and Maggie Moos are brands of ice cream treateries by Global Brands.
The two companies were acquired by NexCen brands in 2007. At the time Marble Slab had 336 stores and MaggieMoos had 184 stores. Some of the MaggieMoos rebranded as Marble Slab and they started pointing the MaggieMoos web site to the Marble Slab site.
In 2010 Global Franchise Group acquired NexGen. It appears that Global is keeping both brands.
A huge number of the stores closed during the mergers. The site listed just 225 locations when I accessed the page in March 2018.
- 1989: Maggie Moos was founded in Kansas City, Ks by Juel and Katherine Tillery.
- 1996: Richard J. Sharoff acquired Maggies when it had 10 stores.
- 2007 NexCen Brands, Inc. acquired the company for $16 million.
- Global Franchise Group acquired NexCen in 2010.
- Business Wire - NexCen Acquires Maggie Moos (Drawn 3/28/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next