🠈 Maggie Moos 🠊
Maggee Moos and Marble Slab Creamery
Marble Slab Creamery and Maggie Moos are brands of ice cream treateries by Global Brands.
The two companies were acquired by NexCen brands in 2007. At the time Marble Slab had 336 stores. MaggieMoos had 184 stores. Some of the MaggieMoos rebranded as Marble Slab. Global Franchise Group acquired NexGen in 2010. A huge number of the stores closed. The site listed just 225 locations when I accessed the page in March 2018.
- 1989: Maggie Moos was founded in Kansas City, Ks by Juel and Katherine Tillery.
- 1996: Richard J. Sharoff acquired Maggies when it had 10 stores.
- 2007 NexCen Brands, Inc. acquired the company for $16 million.
- Global Franchise Group acquired NexCen in 2010.
- Business Wire - NexCen Acquires Maggie Moos (Drawn 3/28/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next