🠈 Red Wing Shoes 🠊
Red Wing Shoes
Red Wing Shoes provides work boots and shoes.
The store was established in 1905 by Charles H. Beckman in Red Wing, Minnesota with the goal of making quality work boots and work shoes.
Red Wing 16 was a standard issue shoe for soldiers in WWI. They offered hundreds of sizes and styles for soldiers in WWII.
Red Wing shoes are noted for their craftsmanship and are one of the few shoes that people routinely resole.
The store has a new line of shoes designed for professionals in the business casual setting who spend a good portion of their day on their feet.
I like the local Red Wing shops as they will resole an old pair of shoes. Many of the individual stores have pages on RedWingStore.INFO
- Phoenix Color - Shoes: Red Wing Shoes
- Pima County - Shoes: Red Wing Shoes
- Denver Color - Shoe Stores: Red Wing Shoes
- Salt Lake Sites - Shoe Stores: Red Wing Shoes
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Shoe Stores: Red Wing Shoes
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next