🠈 RelaDyne 🠊
RelaDyne offers oil distribution and related services. The company offers a variety of oil and fuel blends that sell under a variety of brands.
The company offers lubricant services to different industries including transportation, mining, industry, agriculture. It appears that the distribution points are focused on local industrial needs. The video montage introduces the company:
Reladyne was created in 2010 by a merger of Mid-Town Petroleum, Inc. based in Bridgeview, Illinois; Oil Distributing Company based in Cincinnati, Ohio;
- 2010: AEA financed the merger of four oil distributors.
- 2011: RelaDyne acquired Hill Oil Company and its affiliate PetroClean Solutions based in Farmerville, Louisiana.
- 2013: RelaDyne acquired Hartney Fuel Oil Company and Paulson Oil Company from Maxum Petroleum.
- 2014: RelaDyne acquired Turbo Filtration Corporation located in Mobile, Alabama.
- 2016: RelaDyne acquired Texas based Industrial Action Services, Inc..
- 2016: RelaDyne acquired the lubricants division of Hollingsworth Oil Company.
- 2016: Audax Private Equity acquired the company.
- Durango Colorado - Business: RelaDyne
- Grand Junction - Auto: RelaDyne
- Beaver County - Business: RelaDyne
- Davis County - Automobile: RelaDyne
- Millard County - Business: RelaDyne
- Salt Lake Sites - Cars: RelaDyne
- San Juan County - San Juan County Color: RelaDyne
- Vernal, Utah. US - Business: RelaDyne
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next