🠈 Sun Communities 🠊
Sun Communities (NYSE: SUI) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that develops manufactured home communities and RV Resorts.
- 1973: Company founded.
- 1993: Sun held its IPO.
- 1996: Sun acquired Manufactured Housing Groups which had 25 for $226 million.
- 1996: Sun made a hostile bid for Chateau Properties Inc. for $370 million in stock. The bid appears to have been rejected.
- 1997: Sun acquired nine manufactured housing communities for $93 million.
- 2012: Sun acquired a 756-unit mobile home park in Michigan for $32.2 million.
- 2013: Sun acquired Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Wyoming County, New York.
- 2015: Sun sold properties in Ohio and Michigan to UMH Properties for $34.5 million.
- 2016: Sun acquired Carefree Communities from Centerbridge Partners for or $1.455 billion.
- Phoenix Color - RV and Camping: Sun Communities
- Phoenix Color - Condos/Developments: Sun Communities
- Pima County - Realty: Sun Communities
- Pinal County - Travel: Sun Communities
- Denver Color - Condos/Development: Sun Communities
- Fort Collins Color - Real Estate: Sun Communities
- Pueblo Color - Realty: Sun Communities
- Internet Rivers - REITs: Sun Communities
- Davis County - Davis County Color: Sun Communities
- Moab - Campgrounds: Sun Communities
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next