🠈 TNT Crane 🠊
TNT Crane and Rigging rents and services cranes. It appears that their primary focus is the energy sector. They provide cranes for building wind turbines, etc.
In 2018, TNT merged with Allison Crane. Both web sites are active; so it is unclear if either company will rebrand.
The video shows the difficult lift job involved in updating an aquarium in Galveston, Tx.
- 1985: Company founded.
- 2007: Mezzanine Management Limited (MML) acquired TNT. (ref)
- 2008: TNT acquired Kuhn Crane Service, Inc..
- 2008: TNT acquired Americrane LLC.
- 2011: TNT acquired the South Texas assets of Louisiana Crane.
- 2011: Odyssey Investment Partners acquired TNT from MML Capital Partners.. (businesswire)
- 2012: TNT acquired the crane operations of Turner Bros., bringing TNT's total to 230 cranes.
- 2013: TNT acquired Southway Crane & Rigging of Macon, Ga.
- 2013: TNT acquired TSD Crane & Rigging.
- 2013: TNT acquired Greenergy Crane & Rigging
- 2013: FirstReserve acquired TNT from Odyssey. TNT had 439 cranes (ref).
- 2014: TNT acquired Rent-A-Crane based in Oklahoma City.
- 2015: TNT acquired RMS Crane based in Denver. (ref)
- 2018: TNT merged with Allison Crane in a deal financed by FirstReserve (ref). Combined company had 44 branches and 700 cranes.
- Colorado Springs Color - Rent-a-Car: TNT Crane & Rigging
- Denver Color - Car Rentals: TNT Crane & Rigging
- Fort Collins Color - Rentals: TNT Crane & Rigging
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next