🠈 David Weekley Homes 🠊
David Weekley Homes
David Weekley Homes is a Houston based home builder with offices throughout the Western US. They offered homes in 31 communities and had over 1500 employees in 2020.
This is a lifestyle video by the company.
Judging from the extensive press release page, it appears that the company has grown primarily through organic growth. I will list corporate mergers that I encounter below.
- 1976: David Weekley started a home construction firm at age 23.
- 2000: Weekley sold its 30,000th home.
- 2011: Weekley acquired Estridge Homes of Indianapolis which was established in 1967.2
- 2011: Weekley acquired Phoenix based TW Builder.2
- CDSMR - Weekley Acquires Estridge (Drawn 3/8/2020)
- Pro Builder - Weekley Acquires TS Lewis (Drawn 3/8/2020)
- Phoenix Color - Construction: David Weekley Homes
- Colorado Springs Color - Construction: David Weekley Homes
- Denver Color - Construction: David Weekley Homes
- Fort Collins Color - Construction: David Weekley Homes
- Salt Lake Sites - Construction: David Weekley Homes
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next