🠈 Wood Mizer 🠊
Wood Mizer is an employee owned company based in Indiana that creates portable saw mills and related equipment.
Portable saw mills can be used by local firms to turn trees from our urban forests into locally manufactured products.
- 1982: Don Laskowski (1931-2020) and Dan Tekulve founded Wood Mizer in Indiana to create portable saw mills
- 1987: A hurricane knocked over numerous trees in Europe creating a huge demand for mills.
- 1990: Wood Mizer opened its European office in Poland.
- 2004: Pace Financial Group helped convert Wood-Mizer to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- IBJ - Wood Mizer finishes sale to employees (Drawn 12/14/2022)
- Internet Rivers - Wood Burning: Wood Mizer
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next