<== Hyatt ==>
Hyatt is a chain of hotels that trade on NYSE with the symbol H.
According to Wikipedia, Hyatt Corporation began in 1957 with the purchase of the Hyatt House at the Los Angeles Airport and rapidly grew under the ownership of Jack Couch (1915-1989). In 1972, Hyatt formed the Elsinore company to develop the Four Queens Hotel and Casino and the Playboy Hotel and Casino.
In 2004, Hyatt purchased AmeriSuites and in 2005, Hyatt purchased Summerfield Suites. The company went public with the symbol H in 2009.
Yahoo reports that Hyatt had 483 properties in 45 countries as of December 2011.
- Phoenix Color - Lodging: Hyatt
- Salt Lake Sites - Lodging: Hyatt
- Park City, Utah - Lodging: Hyatt
- Denver Color - Lodging: Hyatt
- Colorado Springs Color - Lodging: Hyatt
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next