<== Curves International ==>
Curves (mobi version) is a chain of fitness franchises that grew big quickly.
The company was founded in 1992 by Gary and Diane Heavin. The Heavins designed a short 30 minute fitness session with strength training and weight loss guidance in a women's only environment.
Curves began franchising the concept in 1995. Women, tired of the traditonal meat-market atmosphere of traditional gyms embraced the concept and the franchise was an instant success.
Curves crossed the 6,000 franchise mark in 7 years. There are now over 10,000 curves in the US and abroad.
In my years of following Curves, I've noticed that the Curves franchises turn over regularly and often change location. Members of Curves should check the corporate web site regularly to keep up on the local franchises.
The Video Below introduces the Curves Complete weight loss solution:
- Salt Lake Sites - Fitness: Curves International
- Cedar City - Recreation: Curves International
- Vernal, Utah. US - Recreation: Curves for Women
- Wasatch Color - Health: Curves International
- Tooele - Recreation: Curves International
- Provo Utah - Fitness: Curves International
- Boulder Color - Fitness: Curves International
- Phoenix Color - Fitness: Curves
- Missoula Websites - Fitness: Curves International
- Grand Junction - Fitness: Curves International
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next