<== Kroger ==>
The Kroger Company is a leading retailer in the food, drug, department store and jewelry markets. In 2005, Krogers operated over 2500 grocery stores in 32 states, about 800 convenience stores, over 400 jewelry stores, and over 500 Fuel Centers. In 2004, Kroger reported having 290,000 employees and, $56 billion in revenues and a profit of $847m. Kroger claims to have given $126m to community charities. Kroger trades on the NYSE with the symbol KR. They are currently the third largest retailer following Wal*mart and Home Depot.
Grocery Store brands in the Kroger Family include City Market, King Soopers, Smith's Food and Drug, Fred Meyer, Frys, Ralphs, Baker's, Cala Bell, Jay C Foods, Hilander.net, Gerbes, Pay Less, Food4Less, and Foods Co..
The Convenience Store Division includes TurkeyHill, KwikShop, Loaf 'n Jug, QuikStop and TomThumb. The Jewelry division includes Fred Meyer Jewelers, Littman Jewelers and Barclay Jewelers.
Kroger has its headquarters in Cincinnati with regional offices throughout the states. Kroger Real Estate handles realty transactions for the company.
- Grand Junction - Food: City Market
- Colorado Springs Color - Food: King Soopers
- Carbon County Color - Shopping: Smith's Food
- Wasatch Color - Shopping: Smith's Food and Drug
- Ogden, Utah - Food: Smith's Food
- Cedar City - Shopping: Smith's Food and Drug
- Vernal, Utah. US - Shopping: Smith's Food and Drug
- Garfield Colorado Links - Shopping: City Market
- Boulder Color - Food: King Soopers
- Salt Lake Sites - Grocery Stores: Smith's Food and Drug
- Denver Color - Grocery: King Soopers
- Fort Collins Color - Food: King Soopers
- Provo Utah - Grocery Stores: Smith's Food
- Park City, Utah - Food: Smith's Food
- Durango Colorado - Food: City Market
- Saint George - Food: Smith's Food
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next