🠈 David's Bridal 🠊
David's Bridal is a chain of bridal super stores carrying a large selection of bridal gowns, tuxedos, prom dresses and wedding accessories.
The first David Bridal store was opened in Fort Lauderdale, Florida during the 1950s. The store was purchased by Phil Youtie in the 1970s who kept the company's name and began expanding throughout the US.
The company opened a warehouse store in the 1980s. This store had an expanded selection at lower prices. Discovering a demand for a warehouse bridal shop, David's began switching its entire chain to the warehouse model.
David's Bridal went public in 1999, but was quickly acquired by May Department Store Company. May Department Store sold David's Bridal in 2006 to Leonard Green & Partners which, in turn, sold the property to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in 2012.
David's Bridal filed chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2018.3 They emerged from Bankruptcy in 2019 owned by Oaktree Capital Management, but was still having trouble paying debts.2
- Wikipedia - David's Bridal (Drawn 9/14/2018)
- Retail Dive - David's Bridal Downgraded (Drawn 10/20/2019)
- Bloomberg - David's Bridal Emerges from Bankruptcy (Drawn 10/20/2019)
- Phoenix Color - Apparel: David's Bridal
- Pima County - Apparel: David's Bridal
- Colorado Springs Color - Bridal / Wedding: David's Bridal
- Denver Color - Bridal: David's Bridal
- Fort Collins Color - Bridal / Weddings: David's Bridal
- Grand Junction - Bridal / Wedding: David's Bridal
- Davis County - Apparel: David's Bridal
- Provo Utah - Bridal: David's Bridal
- Salt Lake Sites - Bridal / Wedding: David's Bridal
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next