🠈 Primrose Schools 🠊
Primrose Schools is a chain of early education centers which is reported to have over 300 franchises in 34 states as of October 2019.
The schools offer early education programs for children from 6 weeks to 6 years old and after school programs for children up to 12.
The schools were founded by Paul and Marcy Erwin in 1982 in Marietta, Georgia. They achieved accreditation from AdvancED Early Childhood Standards.
The web site has information on the schools and programs. You can follow the schools on twitter and find franchising information on PrimroseFranchise.com.
This section shows the ownership history of the franchise group.
- 1982: Paul and Marcy Erwin founded the school in in Marietta, Georgia.
- 1999: Security Capital Corporation acquired Primrose from its founders.
- 2006: American Capital Strategies acquired Primrose for about $63 million.
- 2008: Roark Capital Group acquired Primrose which had 182 franchises.
The primrose (Primulaceae) is a family of flowering plants. The family includes many genera of native plants including the cowslip, oxslip, rock jasmine, primrose and snowbells. Traditional classifications included the scarlet pimpernel which is now broken out into the Myrsinaceae family.
- Wikipedia - Primrose (Drawn 10/24/2019)
- Roark - Primrose (Drawn 10/24/2019)
- Phoenix Color - Preschool: Primrose Schools
- Boulder Color - Preschool: Primrose Schools
- Colorado Springs Color - preschool: Primrose Schools
- Denver Color - Preschool: Primrose Schools
- Fort Collins Color - Preschool: Primrose Schools
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next