🠈 Sur La Table 🠊
Sur La Table
Established in 1972, Sur La Table, from Seattle, is a specialty cookware dealer offering a delightful selection of items for the kitchen and dining room table.
The store carries a variety of cookingware and servingware that is a cut above in fashion and function.
The local Sur La Table includes an in-store kitchen that offers cooking lessons and product demonstrations. The company has grown to over 100 stores.
- 1972: Shirley Collins founded Sur La Table with the first shop Pike Place Market in Seattle, Wa.
- 1995: The Behnke family acquired the company and opened a second store in Berkeley, Ca.
- 2006: Freeman Spogli & Co. bought majority stake in the company.
- 2011: Investcorp, a private equity firm based in Bahrain, acquired the company.
- Seattle Times - Sur La Table (Drawn 5/22/2019)
- Phoenix Color - Shopping: Sur La Table
- Boulder Color - Food: Sur La Table
- Denver Color - Kitchen & Bath: Sur La Table
- Denver Color - Cooking: Sur La Table
- Internet Rivers - Kitchen: Sur La Table
- Salt Lake Sites - Kitchen: Sur La Table
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next