🠈 American Hotel Income Properties 🠊
American Hotel Income Properties
American Hotel Income Properties is an REIT which has been acquiring hotels around the country. At the time of this review, AHiP traded over the counter with the symbol AHOTF.
The Yahoo profile says AHIP is headquartered in Vancourver, BC. and that it invests primarily in hotels frequented by railroad workers. In Dec 2017, the company claimed to own 115 hotels.
The company O'Neil Hotels and Resorts has the same address as AHIP. They seem to list the same hotels. The company One Lodging has the same address and lists the same hotels as well.
The site for Lodging Enterprises has an address in Wichita. The site says it designs hotels that are "dark and quiet," which they market to railroad and construction workers.
These are corporate events reported on the various web sites:
- 1984: Lodging Enterprises was founded with the goal of building "dark and quiet" hotels for workers.
- 1985 Rob and John O’Neill, joined their father, Jack O’Neill to operate Coast Hotels
- 2012: The AHIP REIT was formed.
- 8/2015: AHIP acquires something called The Railroad Portfolio for $44.8m*
- 2017: AHIP Rebranded 44 Oak Tree hotels as Wyndham brands*
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: American Hotel Income Properties
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next