🠈 American Securities LLC 🠊
American Securities LLC
American Securities LLC is a private equity fund that traces its history to William Rosenwald whose father Julius Rosenwald was an early investor in Sears.
Drawn from Wikipedia, the columns shows active investments as of 2017 and past investments:
This section will list investments that I come across in other research.
- 1947: William Rosenwald set up a family investment firm.
- 1994: The company was formalized as a private equity firm with the name American Securities Capital Partners (ASCP).
- 1999: ASCP acquired the 274-restaurant chain El Pollo Loco $114 Million.
- ASCP expanded the chain to 328 restaurants.
- 2005: ASCP sold El Polo Loco to Trimaran Capital Partners for $400 Million.
- 2006: ASCP invested in Potbelly Sandwich Works through its IPO in 2013. (investment history)
- 2008: The company shortened its name to American Securities LLC
- 2015: ASCP invested in Aspen Dental
- 2015: ASCP acquired Learning Care Group.
- Wikipedia - American Securities (Drawn 1/6/2018)
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: American Securities LLC
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next