🠈 Banner Bank 🠊
Established in 1890 as National Building Loan & Trust Association of Walla Walla, Wa, Banner Bank is a chain of financial institutions with 178 branches in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California and Utah.
The bank changed its structure to a Stock Savings Bank in 1995 and held its IPO and began to expand through acquisition. The company changed its name to Banner Bank in 2000. The company uses a holding company structure with Banner Bank as a subsidiary of Banner Corporation which trades on the NASDAQ with the symbol BANR.
Acquisition History includes:
- 1982 : Acquired Home Federal Savings and Loan Association of Yakima, Wa
- 2006 : Acquired Islanders Bank
- 2007 : Acquired F&M Bank of Spokane Valley, Wa (14 branches)
- 2007 : Acquired NCW Community Bank of Wenatchee, Washington
- 2015 : Acquired Siuslaw Bank of Florence, Or (10 branches)
- 2015 : Banner Acquired AmericanWest Bank of Spokane, Washington (105 branches)
- 1977: The Bank of the West (BW) opened in Walla Walla.
- 2001: BW moved bank headquarters to Spokane, Wa.
- 2001: BW acquired United Security Bank in Spokane, Wa.
- 2001: BW acquired Home Security Bank in Sunnyside, Wa.
- 2001: BW acquired Bank of Pullman in Moscow, Id.
- 2001: BW acquired AmericanWest Bank of Ephrata, Wa.
- 2003: BW acquired Bank of Latah in Saint Maries, Id.
- 2004: BW changed name to AmericanWest Bank AWB
- 2006: AWB acquired Columbia Trust Bank in Pasco, Wa.
- 2007: AWB acquired Far West Bank in Provo, Ut.
- 2011: AWB acquired Sunrise Bank in San Diego, Ca.
- 2011: AWB acquired Bank of the Northwest in Bellevue, Wa.
- 2011: AWB acquired Viking Bank in Seattle, Wa.
- 2012: AWB acquired Security Business Bank of San Diego in San Diego, Ca.
- 2012: AWB acquired Inland Community Bank, National Association32916) in Rialto, Ca.
- 2013: AWB acquired PremierWest Bank in Medford, Or.
- 2014: AWB acquired The First National Bank of Starbuck in Starbuck, Mn.
- 2015: AWB acquired Bank of Sacramento in Sacramento, Ca.
- 2017: Banner Bank sold its Utah locations to People’s Intermountain Bank based in American Fork, Utah
- wikipedia - Banner Bank (Drawn 11/21/2017)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next