🠈 Cool_Holdings 🠊
Cool Holdings is a Miami based investment firm that has grown to be the largest independent authorized Apple dealer. They own OneClickStore.com and SimplyMac. They trade OTC with the symbol AWSM.
The company was founded in 1994 and held an IPO in 2004. They grew substantially with the 2019 purchase of Salt Lake based Simply Mac from GameStop in September 2019 (See history below). Simply Mac had 41 retail stores across 18 states at the time. OneClick had 16 stores at the time.
The first months of the merger appear to have taken a toll. The stock price dropped and the company was delisted from NASDAQ a few months after the merger.
This section lists events in Cool Holdings corporate history:
- 1994: Company founded in Miami.
- 2004: Cool Holdings held an IPO on the NASDAQ with the symbol AWSM.
- 2019: Cool Holdings acquired SimplyMac from GameDesire.
Simply Mac History
Simply Mac was owned by an ATT Wireless store called Spring Mobile. I could not find info
- 2001: Spring Mobile opened in Salt Lake City.
- 2006: The first Simply Mac opened in Orem.
- 2011: SimplyMac acquired Salt Lake based MacDocs.3.
- 2012-2013: GameStop acquired Spring Mobile and Simply Mac.
- 2019: Cool Holdings was delisted and trades OTC.
- PRNewsire - Cool Holdings Acquires Simply Mac (Drawn 1/16/2020)
- PRNewswire - Cool Holdings Delisted (Drawn 1/16/2020)
- Deseret News - Simply Mac acquires MacDocs (Drawn 1/16/2020)
- Grand Junction - Computers: Simply Mac
- Park City, Utah - Computer: Simply Mac
- Provo Utah - Computer: Simply Mac
- Saint George - Computer: Simply Mac
- Salt Lake Sites - Computer: Simply Mac
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next