🠈 Developers Diversified Realty, Inc. 🠊
Developers Diversified Realty, Inc.
Founded in 1965 by Bert Wolstein, DDR Corp (formerly Developers Diversified Realty, Inc. is a REIT that actively invests in Shopping Malls.
In 12/2017 their web site said: "DDR owns and manages 286 retail properties, representing 97 million square feet in the continental United States and Puerto Rico."
I drew the basic structure of this highlight section from Wikipedia.
- 1967: DDR buits its first property which was a KMart in Eastlake, Ohio
- 1993: DDR became a public traded company
- 1995: DDR acquired 10 "power centers" from Homart Development Company for $501.5 just before Homart was acquired by General Growth Properties.
- 1998: DDR acquired a portfolio of 9 properties in Salt Lake City for $300 million.
- 2002: DDR acquired JDN Realty Corporation for $436 million in stock.
- 2011: the company changed its name to DDR Corp.
- 2013: DDR formed a joint venture with Blackstone Group and acquired 7 open-air shopping centers from Regency Centers Corporation for $332 million.
- 2014: DDR formed another joint venture with Blackstone Group and acquired 70 shopping centers totaling 15.7 million square feet for $1.93 billion
- Wikipedia - DDR (Drawn 12/11/2017)
- Phoenix Color - Malls: Developers Diversified Realty, Inc.
- Pima County - Malls: Developers Diversified Realty, Inc.
- Yavapai County - Shopping: Shops at Prescott Gateway
- Colorado Springs Color - Malls: Developers Diversified Realty, Inc.
- Denver Color - Malls: Developers Diversified Realty, Inc.
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next