🠈 Huseby Inc. 🠊
Huseby Inc. is the largest legal support firm holding in the United States. The company offers court reporting and transcription services. Their headquarters are in Charlotte, NC.
In recent years, Huseby has been aggressively rolling up the court reporting market. Their location map showed over 50 locations when I visited the site in September 2019.
- 1928: Genevieve Paulson became a court reporter.
- 1966: Stuart S. Huseby became a certified court reporter.
- 1972: Stuart Huseby formed Huseby & Associates in Atlanta, Ga.
- 1989: Company expanded to Charlotte, NC.
- 1996: Huseby formed Net Court which distributes court transcriptions of high profile cases to the media.
- 2016: Huseby acquired Maxene Weinberg Agency based in Orange County, Ca.
- 2018 Huseby received a round of recapitalization from Carousel Capital to help role up the court reporting market.
- 2019: Huseby acquired Discovery Litigation Services based in Atlanta, Ga.
- 2019: Huseby acquired Edwards Reporting of Jackson, Mississippi
- 2019: Huseby acquired King Reporting of Melbourne, Florida.
- 2019: Huseby acquired Ruffin Consulting of North Carolina.
- PR Newswire acquisitions (Drawn 9/16/2019)
- pr - Huseby acquires Maxene Weinberg (Drawn 9/17/2019)
- Phoenix Color - Legal: Husby Inc.
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next