🠈 LongWater Opportunities 🠊
LongWater Opportunities is a private equity firm based in Dallas, Tx.
As a new firm, Longwater has a small portfolio which I pasted to the right. I will list transactions that I encounter as I investigate corporate ownership in the Mountain West. I drew the history from their press releases.
- 2009: Jordan Bastable and Brooks Burgum launched the firm in Dallas, Tx.1
- 2009: LongWater acquired Circuitronics which was founded in 1971 and based in Irving, Tx
- 200?: LongWater acquired Asymblix which it combined with Circuitronics.
- 2014: LongWater sold Circuitronics to Corridor Capital.
- 2010: LongWater acquired NetVia Group
- I could not find a press release about when they divested this group.
- 2015: LongWater acquired M3 Glass which makes architectural glass products from its founders J.H. and Lorene Mammen who started the firm in Irving in 1956.
- 2015: LongWater acquired Standard Merchandising Co. of Philadelphia which was founded in 1922. They made hosiery.
- 2016: LongWater acquired San Benito Shutter Company which was founded by Bill and Michele Lee in San Benito, Ca in 1990.
- 2016: LongWater acquired sock manufacturer FoxRiver Mills which was founded in 1900 with a facility in Osage, Iowa which they combined with Standard Manufacturing.
- Advertisement: You can find FoxRiver Socks on Amazon.com (FTC Warning: I might get a commission from sales though the previous link).
- 2016: LongWater acquired Kalisher of Carrboro, NC which was founded in 2004 by Jesse and Helen Kalisher in 2004.
- 2018: LongWater acquired Lewis Cabinets of Tremonton, Ut.2
- 2019: LongWater acquired Soho Myriad, Inc. of Atlanta, Ga.
- Longwater Overview (Drawn 12/4/2019)
- Longwater Acquires Lewis Cabinets (Drawn 12/4/2019)
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: Longwater Opportunities
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next