🠈 MidOcean Partners 🠊
MidOcean Partners is a New York based private equity firm with headquarters in Midtown Manhattan. The company was founded in 2003. Wikipedia said they had $8 billion under management in early 2020.
This section lists select transactions of the firm.
- 2003: Company founded.
- 2007: MidOcean acquired Sbarro which is a mall based restaurant offering pizza by the slice
- 2011: Sbarro filed Chapter 11.
- 2011: MidOcean acquired Prepaid Legal Services, merged it with other firms and changed the name to LegalShield. The company sells prepaid legal service through an attorney based MLM2
History of LegalShield
- 1972: Company founded as Sportsman's Motor Club.
- 1976: Company incorporated as Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc..
- 1984: Company held an IPO.
- 2015: MidOcean acquired KidKraft which is Dallas based toy manufacturer3
- 2018: KidKraft was founded in Dallas.
- Wikipedia - MidOcean Partners (Drawn 2/20/2020)
- Wikipedia - LegalShield (Drawn 2/22/2020)
- KidKraft - MidOcean Acquisition (Drawn 2/22/2020)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next