🠈 North Castle Partners 🠊
North Castle Partners
North Castle Partners is a private equity firm based in Greenwich, Ct. The fund focuses on firms promoting active, healthy living.
This page shows transactions that I've encountered in my research.
- 1999: NCP acquired EAS, which makes nutritional products.
- 2004: Abbott Labs acquired EAS.
- 2002: NCP acquired Avalon Organics
- 2007: The Hain Celestial Group acquired Avalon.
- 2002: NCP invested in CRC Health which offers addiction treatment services.
- 2006: Bain Capital acquired CRC for $720 million.
- 2003: NCP acquired Equinox which offers high end gyms.
- 2006: NCP sold Equinox to The Related Companies.
- 2006: NCP acquired gloProfessional which makes cosmetics.
- 2013: Swander Pace acquired gloProfessional.
- 2007: NCP invested in Cascade Helmet which makes protective gear for sports
- 2012: Bauer Performance Sports Ltd acquired Cascade.
- 2007: NCP invested in Performance Bike.
- 1981: Garry and Richard Snook founded Performance as a bike parts catalog.
- 2007: NCP acquired Performance
- 2016: Advanced Sports International, which owned Fuji and other brands acquired Performance Bike which had grown to 106 shops.
- 2018: Performance closed shop.
- 2010: NCP invested in Flatout which makes flatbread.
- 2015: NCP sold Flatout to T. Marzetti Company.
- 2017: Ibex closed shop.
- 2018: Flourfund purchased IP rights for Ibex with hopes of reviving brand.
- 2013: NCP sold Ingnite to Newell Rubbermaid.
- 2016: NCP sold Doctor's Best, Inc. to Xiamen Kingdomway Group Co. based in Xiamen, China.
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next