🠈 SC Fuels 🠊
Established in 1930, SC Fuels is a family owned distributor of fuel serving the American Southwest. The company delivers gasoline, diesel fuel, alternative fuels and maintains card locked sites throughout the US. Their headquarters are in Orange, Ca
Here is a stylized video advertising the firm:
SC Fuels Insta from Aya Productions on Vimeo.
I drew this history from the SC Fuels Timeline.
- 1930: Company founded in Tustin, Ca as Signal Oil.
- Frank Greinke purchased the company and changed its name to Greinke Petroleum.
- 1972: Developed first fleet card sites.
- 1976: Company changed its name to Southern Counties Oil Company.
- 2000: Company moved its headquarters to Orange, Ca.
- 2005: Company changed shortened its name to SC Fuels.
- 2008: SC acquired United Fuel and Energy of Texas.
- 2011: SC acquired Coast Oil Company.
- 2013: SC established SC Fuels Trading which trades in commodities.
- 2013: SC complates a complex business swap with Pilot for California land assets of Maxum Petroleum Inc..
- 2015: SC acquired DeWitt Petroleum.
- SC Fuels - History (Drawn 7/23/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next