🠈 Snap Fitness 🠊
Established in 2003, Snap Fitness is a franchised based fitness chain out of Chanhassen, Minnesota. The company offers smaller sized, low frills gyms.
The company has grown rapidly. They listed 2000 gyms in 2018. It appears that Snap created the firm Lift Brands to manage its growing selection of brands. This is a video from a few years back for the firm.
Explainer Video-Snap fitness from Better Story Studio on Vimeo.
This section lists corporate events related to Snap Fitness that I encounter during my exploration of the web.
- 2003: Peter Taunton founded Snap Fitness..
- 2004: Snap began franchising in the US and abroad.
- 2007: Summit Partners bought a minority stake in Snap.
- 2013: Snap acquired Minnesota based Steele Fitness
- 2014: Snap created Lift Brands as an umbrella company for its growing line of brands.
- 2014: TZP Capital Partners acquired Summit's stake in the firm.
- 2019: company opened a line of Tim McGraw’s Signature clubs with the first club in Nashville.
- Wikpedia - Snap Fitness (Drawn 7/23/2018)
- Athletic Business - Private Equity Firm buys stake in Snap (Drawn 6/10/2019)
- Coconino County - Recreation: Snap Fitness
- Navajo County - Recreation: Snap Fitness
- Phoenix Color - Fitness: Snap Fitness
- Pima County - Pima County: Snap Fitness
- Pinal County - Recreation: Snap Fitness
- Yavapai County - Recreation: Snap Fitness
- Yuma County - Recreation: Snap Fitness
- Denver Color - Fitness: Snap Fitness
- Pueblo Color - Recreation: Snap Fitness
- Missoula Websites - Fitness: Snap Fitness
- Cedar City - Recreation: Snap Fitness
- Davis County - Fitness: Snap Fitness
- Ogden, Utah - Fitness: Snap Fitness
- Salt Lake Sites - Fitness: Snap Fitness
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next