🠈 Townsquare Media 🠊
Townsquare Media is a broadcasting company created by Oaktree Capital Management after the bankruptcy of Regent Communications and its merger with GAP Broadcasting.
The company is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut and operates 310 radio stations. They trade on the NYSE with the symbol TSQ.
Here are notable events in the company's evolution. NOTE, I could not find good information about the history of GAP.
- 1987: Terry Jacobs founded Jacor Communications in 1997 which he sold to Sam Zell in 1992.
- 1994: Terry Jacobs founded Regent Communications.
- 2000: Regent held an IPO on NASDAQ with the symbol RGCI.
- 2010: Regent filed for bankruptcy with $211.3 million in debt. It was acquired by its chief creditor Oaktree Capitol.
- 2010: Oaktree combines Regent with GAP Broadcasting to create Townsquare Media.
- 2014: Townsquare raised $92M in an IPO on the NASDAQ with the symbol TSQ.
- 2018: Townsquare formed an advertising partnership with the makers of the Brave Web Browser.
- NASDAQ.com Townsquare IPO (Drawn 4/30/2018)
- Wikipedia - Townsquare Media (Drawn 4/30/2018)
- PR Newswire - Brave and Townsquare Partner (Drawn 5/12/2018)
- Fort Collins Color - Radio: KARS
- Fort Collins Color - Radio: K99
- Fort Collins Color - Radio: TRI 102.5
- Fort Collins Color - Radio: 94.3 the X %u2013 Front Range Alternative
- Fort Collins Color - Radio: 99.9 The Point
- Grand Junction - Radio: 99.9 KEKB FM Radio
- Grand Junction - Radio: Mix 104.3
- Grand Junction - Radio: 95 Rock
- Grand Junction - Radio: ESPN Radio 1230AM
- Grand Junction - Radio: KOOL 107.9
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Radio: KGAB
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Radio: KLEN
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Radio: KING Radio
- Laramie, Wyoming - Information: Laramie Live
- Laramie, Wyoming - Radio: KARS-FM
- Laramie, Wyoming - Radio: KCGY
- Laramie, Wyoming - Radio: KOWB Radio
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next