🠈 Trailways Transportation System 🠊
Trailways Transportation System
Trailways is a US-based transportation network consisting of about 70 independent bus companies with brand and schedule agreements.
The network was formed in the 1930s with encouragement of the Interstate Commerce Commission to create an independent network to compete with Greyhound which was rapidly rolling up the bus industry.
In 1987: Greyhound Lines acquired Continental Trailways and other strategic routes in the Trailways system.
Jim Lehrer started his career as a Trailways Driver. This video takes about the company.
- Phoenix Color - Travel: Via Trailways
- Denver Color - Cabs - Limos - Buses: Burlington Trailways
- Denver Color - Cabs - Limos - Buses: Trailways Travel
- Internet Rivers - Travel: Trailways Transportation System
- Cedar City - Travel: Utah Trailways
- Saint George - Travel: Utah Trailways
- Salt Lake Sites - Transit: Utah Trailways
- Tooele - Travel: Utah Trailways
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Travel: Trailways Transportation System
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next