🠈 Trivest Partners 🠊
Trivest Partners is a private equity firm based in Coral Gables, Florida. The company was founded in 1981 and bills itself as the oldest private equity firm in the South.
I accessed their site in June 2019. The site says that the company has engaged in over 250 transactions worth over $6 billion. The site indicates that one of the company's special focus is to help navigate the transitions of medium sized companies from the founders to big finance. It appears that they often handle the first merger in merger chains.
I pulled the list of current and exited investments from their site in June 2019. I don't have time to investigate each company. I will link to more information on transactions that I decide to investigate in the Transaction History section.
- 1981: Company was founded in Florida.
- 2005: Sun Sentinel reports that Lucien Campolo was unhappy with Trivest's "investment" in South Beach Suncare.
- 2011: Trivest acquired Take 5 Oil Change from its founders.
- 2016: Roark Capital acquired Take 5 and added it to the quick lube division of Driven Brands.
- 2015: Trivest acquired LEXOL from Georgia based Summit Industries which it added to Handstands.
- 2015: Trivest acquired California Scents from its founder which it added to Handstands.
- 2016: Energizer Holdings acquired Handstands.
- Wikipedia - Trivest (Drawn 11/12/2019)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next